Saturday, July 2, 2011

collective stuffs!

1. hello kitty wet tissue
2. cleansing oil that i use to remove my make up
3.vol.5 super keep hair spray
4.candy moist for my contacts
5.nail arts
6.sweet love intention perfume
7.evian water spray
8.8x4 long lastng deodorant
9.clearasil facial cleanser that i use when i do break out a lot,it really helped out my pimples to dry,love it:)
10.biore facial cleanser for my everyday use
11. salvador ferragamo my new fav perfume :D
12.incanto heaven perfume
13.creta extra virgin olive oil ohh gawsh i cant explain how much i love this stuff,i use this to remove my eye make up,it doesnt clog your pores.i also use this to clean my make up brushes with a mild soap.this is also good for those who have dry skin:)
14.pore strips
15.face masks green tea, arbutin,lemon,rosemary
16.can make cream blush
17.false eyelashes
18.elisha coy bb cream
19.can make lip concealer
20.maybelline and mentholatum lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment